- Camera Features
- Technical Specs
【SUPER LOW LIGHT SENSOR】Sony Starvis image sensor built-in enable trail camera takes color image even in low light and clear night version picture in total darkness.
Excellent low-light sensitivity
* Equipped with a Sony Starlight sensor
* Premium extremely large aperture lens
* Exclusive imaging optimization algorithm (auto-exposure, noise reduction)
* Take fantastic color photos or videos even in low light
* Take clear black and white photos or videos in total darkness
* No-glow 940nm infrared LEDs, well stealth in the wild.
Advanced video recording performance
* Advanced H.264 video recording with sound
* Max 24MP still pictures
* Picture in JPG format, Video in MP4/MOV format more space-saving
Fast detection performance
* Fast trigger time approx. 0.1~0.6s (pre-activated technology)
* Fast recovery time 0.5s
* Long trigger distance up to 82ft
* Adjustable 3 sensitivity levels
Super easy to use and flexible options
* 2.4” high-res color screen, playback on the screen
* Accept SD/SDHC/SDXC regular memory card, max capacity 512GB (SD card not included)
* Operation hours, Loop Recording, Time Lapse(00:00-23:59)
* Long standby time up to 8 months with 8 AA 1.5V batteries (batteries not included)
* IP66 Waterproof, Operation Temperature: -4~+140°F
* Photo burst mode(01,02,03,04,05)
1. Please format the memory card before using a trail camera. We suggest an SDHC card with class 6 or above for a better record and playback review.
2. Please remove the protective foil from the camera lens for not affecting the camera effect.
3. please adjust a longer interval times if you do not want too many motion pictures.
(Note: Night videos are limited to a maximum of 30 seconds to conserve the batteries. If set video length higher than 30 seconds, e.g. 60 seconds, the max recording length at night keeps 30 seconds.)
|Working Mode||Motion detection or Time Lapse|
|Max. Pixel Size||24MP|
|Lens||F=1.6, FOV=63°, Auto IR-Cut|
|LCD Screen||2.4" Color screen|
|Keypad||6 Keys, 1 Power switch|
|Memory||SD, SDHC or SDXC Regular memory card (Not included), max capacity 512GB|
|Picture Resolution||24MP, 20MP, 16MP, 8MP, 4MP, 2MP|
|Video Resolution||1296P@20fps, 1080P@30fps,720P@30fps|
|Video Format||H.264 MP4/MOV|
|PIR Sensing Distance||82ft (Below 77°F/25°C)|
|PIR Sensing Angle||Total 120°(while side motion sensors enabled)
Central zone: 60°, Left side: 30°, Right side: 30°
|Trigger Time||Approx. 0.1~0.6 second (0.1s while side motion sensors enabled)|
|Trigger Interval||0sec.-60min, Programmable|
|Video Length||3sec ~ 5min., Programmable
(Note: Max 30 seconds at night time to conserve batteries lifetime)
|Info Strip||On /Off|
|Operation Hours||On /Off, Specific working period of time|
|Camera Name||4-Character (A-Z, 0-9)|
|Time Lapse||1 Sec. ~ 24 Hour|
|Power Supply||8x1.5V AA Batteries Or External 12V Power Supply with 4.0x1.7mm plug (Not included)|
|Stand-by Time||8 Months|
|Auto Stand-by||Auto Stand-by (Surveillance mode) in 5 minutes while no operation in SET mode|
|Low Battery Alarm||
8V - Low Battery (Batteries die)
9.4V - Night vision is unavailable in low voltage(Almost die)
|Interface||Mini-USB, Regular SD card holder, External Power (DC 12V/1A, Plug 4.0x1.7mm)|
|Mounting||Strap, Tripod Base (1/4-20)|
|Operation Humidity||5% ~ 95%|
|Certificate||FCC & CE & RoHS|
|Product Dimensions||6.1 x 4.4 x 3.0 inches|
The power time depends on the quality of batteries. If you take or record many pictures/videos in a short time, the power will fall out quickly.
What's in the package?
You will find into our Blaze Video package, your: 2-Pack Game Trail Deer Cameras Wildlife Cams 24MP 1296P Video with 100ft Night Vision Motion Activated 0.1S Trigger Speed Waterproof No Glow | A323
It come with:
- x2 Pro Dark Green Trail Camera(s)
- Instructions Manual - in English
- Mini USB cable
- x2 Strap(s)
- SD Card
More questions about our Camera, go to our Technical FAQs
When to use your Trail Cameras ?
Our Game Cameras can be used in many cases due to their highly flexible specifications: powered by battery, waterproof and best-in class camouflage. So feel free to use them everywhere and everytilme you need them.